1. Brooks & Dunn The venerable Nashville duo has announced its breakup, which means this could very well be its final Vegas appearance. Seize the chance to catch two decades’ worth of hits one last time. December 4, 10 p.m.; December 5-6, 9 p.m.; $95-$165. Las Vegas Hilton Theater, 732-5111.
2. Willie Nelson Even in his mid-70s, outlaw country legend Nelson still delivers live performances that push three hours, and churns out albums at a rate to shame acts a third his age. His latest is a collection of American standards. With Asleep at the Wheel. December 5, 9 p.m., $50-$100. Planet Hollywood Theatre for the Performing Arts, 785-5555.
3. Dierks Bentley This rowdy singer-songwriter from Arizona is equal parts country, rock and bluegrass, bringing a good-time atmosphere everywhere he goes. Bentley’s a seasoned road warrior who knows how to put on a show. With Eric Church. December 10-11, 10:30 p.m., $48.50-$71. House of Blues, 632-7600.
4. Miranda Lambert Lambert’s new album, Revolution, is another stellar collection of songs about heartache and ass-kicking. She conveys both in equal measure during her excellent live shows—look out for the mic stand made from a shotgun. December 11-12, 10:30 p.m., $35. Silverton, 263-7777.
5. Garth Brooks Good luck getting a ticket for the first round of dates in Brooks’ residency at the Wynn. If you can make it in, though, you’ll get the chance to see the biggest star in country music in an intimate solo setting. December 11-12, 8 p.m.; December 13, 8 & 10:30 p.m.; $143. Wynn Las Vegas, 770-7469.