1. Opening act Los Lobos: one of the most spectacularly underrated American bands of all-time, known by so many only for “La Bamba.” And they close their set with ... “La Bamba.”
2. Two electric-piano solos per song is (at least) one too many at an Eric freaking Clapton show.
3. It’s become cool to rip on Clapton, but that solo he just took in “Old Love” was one of the most gorgeous things I’ve ever witnessed. WHOA.
4. Clapton’s left knee is doing the coolest little dance during his seated segment. This crowd could take lessons from that knee.
5. “Badge” + “Crossroads” and no “Tears in Heaven” or “Change the World”? Bravo, E.C.