The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas dares to be different. From the hotel’s red reservations desks to fine art found throughout the resort, The Cosmopolitan’s signature style is helping to pave its own path on the Las Vegas Strip.
Upon entering the resort, you’re greeted by pillars of video boards playing video art by Digital Kitchen and David Rockwell Studio exclusively produced for The Cosmopolitan. Just beyond that, you’ll find all your favorite casino games on the resort’s 100,000-square-foot casino floor.
The Cosmopolitan’s rooms standout as the resort’s most unique feature. About 2,220 of The Cosmopolitan’s 2,995 rooms have 6-foot deep terraces that span the length of the room, a first at a modern Strip hotel. Other in-room amenities include soaking tubs, kitchenettes and quirky accessories like artsy coffee table books.
The dining experience at The Cosmopolitan isn’t something you’ll find at other Strip resorts, either. All of The Cosmopolitan’s 13 restaurateurs are new to the Las Vegas market. You’ll find American steakhouse fare in a modern setting at STK, top-notch sushi at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill and the freshest fish flown in from the Mediterranean daily at Estiatorio Milos.
Whether the sun is up or down, Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub is the place to find the party at The Cosmopolitan. The venue is a dayclub/nightclub, complete with a pool and cabanas outside and three different rooms with three different vibes inside.
If nightclubs aren’t your thing, you can grab a drink at one of The Cosmopolitan’s five other bars, like The Chandelier, which is encased in 2 million dripping crystals.
- Bamboo Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- The Bamboo pool is a lush space at the Cosmopolitan, inspired by the desert landscape. The pool is located at the west end of the property adjacent to the spa. A soothing environment with a ... MORE >
- Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan
- At the east end of the Cosmopolitan, you'll will find the Boulevard Pool, built in an amphitheater design that looks down the Strip. The pool area features several small pools, cabanas and a grassy yard ... MORE >
- Day Club Pool
- The Day Club Pool features grand cabanas with infinity pools, three-story bungalow lofts, and is an exciting extension of the Marquee nightclub. MORE >
- Sahra Spa and Hammam
- Relax in the tranquil setting of the Sahra Spa and Hammam at Cosmopolitan. The 44,000-square-foot spa features 18 massage rooms, pools, hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms.The spa also includes a penthouse spa suite with ... MORE >
- Violet Hour Salon
- At the Cosmopolitan, Violet Hour | Hair | Nails | Beauty is a place of vibrant culture, music and decor. Whether you're after a dose of glam to prepare for an evening out or a ... MORE >
|Health club||Y||Inside Sahra Spa & Hammam, two fitness centers, one in the east tower and one in the west tower.|
|Spa||Y||Sahra Spa & Hammam|
|Shopping Center||Y||36,000 square feet of retail space|
|Convention Facilities||Y||150,000 square feet|
|Business Center||Y||Full service|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||Call for details|
|Casino Wireless Internet||N|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details|
|Players Club||Y||Identity club|
Nightclub & Bars
- Offering a mash up of live performances and upbeat house music, Bond is a vibrant performance space and bar.
- Book & Stage bar
- Polished and comfortable, the Book & Stage combines a sports book and entertainment venue with live performances by up-and-coming artists.
- Chandelier Bar
- In the center of the casino floor sits Cosmopolitan’s literal crown jewel. The Chandelier Bar is a three-tiered bar and lounge encased by 2 million crystals dripping in strands from the ceiling to almost the floor.
- The opening date is April 6, 2013, for the Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The 22,000-square-foot multi-level Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub entertainment complex boasts two pools, several bars and a gaming area. Programming throughout the season is highlighted by resident DJs encompassing the world's premier electronic music talent. European bathing (bikini top optional) is permitted Monday-Thursday. Exclusive experiences can be had in one of the grand cabanas, which feature infinity edge glass dipping pools, flat-screen televisions and dedicated cocktail and food service. The ultimate day-to-night offering will be discovered in the exclusive bungalows dotting the perimeter of the Dayclub, complete with overnight quarters, individual pools and an open-air party deck. Days spent dancing or basking in the sun are made complete with well-thought-out amenities while a specialty cocktail and food menu from Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella fuels the party. A rotating roster of resident DJs will spin music for the summer.
- Queue Bar
- Located near the heart of the Casino floor, Queue Bar is a magnetic social and gaming scene featuring original club-inspired cocktails. Sip a champagne cocktail while you try your luck at the bar top slots or one of the six blackjack tables scattered throughout.
- Vesper Bar
- With a nod to the obscure cocktail created by James Bond, the Vesper Bar offers cocktails mixed with style and grace. The space infuses a taste of the past into a contemporary design with a 1950s glimmer that is both elegant and fun.
|Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill||
|Va Bene Caffe||
|Wicked Spoon Buffet||
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
- Sports Book
- Total machines: 1478