The Four Queens, which opened in 1966, is named after former owner Ben Goffstein's wife and three daughters, Faith, Hope, Benita and Michelle. The casino is one of the most iconic Fremont Street casinos.
Today, the 32,000-square foot casino features more than 1,000 slots, 30 tables games and a race and sports book. The hotel offers about 695 guest rooms including 45 guest suites.
Hugo's Cellar, which is one level below the casino floor, provides a romantic atmosphere, an extensive selections of fine meats and seafood and ladies walk away with a complimentary rose. The wine list has won recognition from Wine Spectator and Zagat's. Other restaurants include Magnolia's Veranda, which is open 24 hours a day and has a wide menu, and the Chicago Brew Pub, which serves deep-dish pizza, salads and sandwiches as well as its own beer.
The Canyon Club also opened their outpost at the Four Queens, attracting musical and comedy acts from across the nation.
- Canyon Club
- Head over the Canyon Club for a cocktail and nightly entertainment. The venue features the L.A. Comedy Club Wednesday through Sunday night with some of the county's best and brightest comedians. MORE >
- Fremont Street Experience
- Legendary casinos, free entertainment, old-fashioned gambling hospitality – this is the vintage Vegas of the Fremont Street Experience. Some say it's almost intimate. You may even run into one of the casino owners while you ... MORE >
|Hotel||Y||Four Queens Hotel and Casino|
|Sports Book||Y||William Hill Sports Book. 15 seats. 4 TVs|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||Wireless Internet is available for a fee|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Y||There is a charge.|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Self-Parking Garage||Y||Hotel guests stay for free. Validation for first three hours.|
|Airport Shuttle||Y||Call for details.|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|Players Club||Y||Royal Players Club|
Nightclub & Bars
- Fremont Street Experience
- Legendary casinos, free entertainment, old-fashioned gambling hospitality – this is the vintage Vegas of the Fremont Street Experience. Some say it's almost intimate. You may even run into one of the casino owners while you sit at the blackjack table. Some say it's the free entertainment that makes us vintage. On any given night you may see famous bands, strolling showgirls, or an amazing saxophone performance. Some say it's the history. Las Vegas started 100 years ago in 1905 near the corner of Fremont and Main Streets. Fremont Street was the first paved street. The Fremont Hotel opened 50 years ago and launched the careers of famous entertainers like Wayne Newton. Others say it's the service. A dining experience at Hugo's Cellar inside the Four Queens is unrivaled and renowned. And we can't forget the gambling. Test your fortune at The Lady Luck or Fitzgeralds casinos on some of the loosest slots in town.
- Hugo's Cellar
- Start off the evening with a red rose and end it with a good meal, Hugo's Cellar offers a variety of steak and seafood in a fine dining atmosphere. Reservations are recommended. MORE >
|Chicago Brewing Co. at Four Queens||
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
Four Queens Hotel and Casino
- Weekday Rates from:
- Weekend Rates from
202 Fremont Street
- Sports Book
- Seats: 15
- Sports Televisions: 4
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 1026