MGM Grand, a AAA Four Diamond resort, offers 5,044 rooms and suites.
MGM Grand features KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and world-class entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena and Hollywood Theatre.
The resort offers signature restaurants by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Emeril Lagasse’s New Orleans Fish House, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and Michelin three star and Forbes Five Star restaurant, Joël Robuchon.
As part of its ongoing “Grand Renovation,” MGM Grand has remodeled all rooms and suites in its main tower and is adding several new experiences to its lineup including Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub, a new upscale dining/nightlife concept (coming in April 2013).
MGM Grand also features a state-of-the-art, non-smoking conference center, the Grand Spa, Cristophe Salon, "CSI: The Experience" and an inviting pool complex featuring the tantalizing daylife of Wet Republic.
Upscale accommodations include The Mansion, an exclusive hotel within the hotel; the luxurious two-story SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand; and The Signature at MGM Grand, a luxury all-suite, non-gaming hotel located adjacent to the main resort.
- Cristophe Salon
- A favorite of rock stars, celebrities and royalty, Cristophe has worked his magic in Beverly Hills and New York for more than 20 years. His newest salon at MGM Grand caters to a pampered clientele ... MORE >
- CSI: The Experience
- Test your inner crime-solver at the blockbuster new attraction, CSI: The Experience! Play the role of a crime scene investigator in this exciting interactive challenge: 3 murders, 15 lab stations, 15 suspects, 3 killers. Due ... MORE >
- Grand Spa & Health Club
- There is a place of profound rest and deeply felt rejuvenation. A place where the physical, the mental and the spiritual are equally cared for. A place to renew one's strength and sense of self. ... MORE >
- Lion Habitat
- To honor the lion and help safeguard its preservation for future generations, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino has created a one-of-a-kind Lion Habitat as a showcase for public education and appreciation for this majestic creature ... MORE >
- Wet Republic
- Wet Republic – MGM Grand’s ultra pool – provides guests the ultimate nightlife vibe merged seamlessly with poolside pampering and relaxation. This adults-only playground features a 53,000-square-foot ultra pool and 2,500-square-foot open-air ultra lounge and ... MORE >
|Hotel||Y||MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, Signature at MGM Grand|
|Sports Book||Y||Seats 104, 44 televisions|
|Poker Room||Y||22 tables|
|Health club||Y||Part of Spa|
|Spa||Y||MGM Grand Spa|
|Wedding Chapel||Y||Wedding Chapel|
|Convention Facilities||Y||380,000 square feet of meeting space|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||$13.99|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Y|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Airport Shuttle||Y||Call for details.|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||Y|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details.|
|Players Club||Y||M life is MGM Resorts International’s rewards program that gives you the power to earn benefits for virtually every dollar you spend. That means you’ll be rewarded for enjoying hotel, dining, entertainment and spa experiences, along with your slot and table play at any one of 15 MGM Resorts’ destinations. Your play and spend are recognized as a single account, making it easy to stay, play and win wherever you like, whenever you like. Earn points, Express Comps, Tier Credits, and more! Advance your tier and earn even more credits.|
|Buffet||Y||MGM Grand Buffet|
Nightclub & Bars
- Centrifuge at MGM Grand is a 77-seat bar featuring live entertainment and an innovative drink menu. The bar features a progressive music program and numerous freestyle and choreographed dance numbers. Specialty cocktails from each of MGM Grand’s signature restaurants are available to order. Such fruit-infused spirits include the Kentucky Peach, served with peach-infused Woodford Reserve Bourbon, peach nectar, fresh sour and ginger ale and the Frida with strawberry pineapple-infused Patron tequila, lime and citronage.
- Rouge, an upscale lounge overlooking the casino floor, is the perfect place to engage in a game of video poker, catch the action of major sporting events or just enjoy people watching. An array of specialty infused cocktails, champagnes, fine wines, specialty beers and cordials are available.
- Tabú Ultralounge
- Win “Best Lounge” from Club Systems International’s prestigious Club World Awards and you’re a hot spot. Win it twice and you’re a destination. Win it three times and you’re Tabú Ultra Lounge, the MGM Grand’s intimate nightclub known for its clean lines, casual vibe and stellar soundtrack. With two bars to choose from, patrons here sip on heavy-duty cocktails as they mingle to the sounds of hip-hop, house, old school and rock from some of Vegas’ favorite DJs like Jose 2 Hype and Eric Forbes. In an interesting twist, the VIP section and the dance floor are one in the same at Tabú. A row of tables runs down the club’s center where VIPs enjoy bottle service from decked out models as well as a front row view of dancing patrons who take to wide, low tables to show off their best moves. Whether you’re getting low or just watching the action, not much is taboo at this sexy lounge.
- West Wing Bar
- The West Wing Bar provides a secluded place to hang out, meet before an evening of dining and entertainment or wind down with a nightcap. Catch a live DJ set on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Zuri, the lobby bar at MGM Grand, offers guests a contemporary twist on a classic martini bar, the venue serves classic cocktails and features hard-to-find specialty beers from around the world and a cigar humidor.
- Joël Robuchon
- For a first-class dining experience in an intimate environment, try the traditional French cuisine at Joël Robuchon. While outdoor seating is not available, seating inside the restaurant's vertical garden gives customers the feeling of being outdoors. Reservations are highly recommended. Private dining area holds 10 people. Garden area can be reserved for group of 12. While individual menu items range from $85 to $235, most customers choose from tasting menu -- which averages $400 per person. Awards: 3 Star Michelin Guide Winner, Forbes Five Star Award Winner, AAA 5 Diamond Award Winner, "Chef of the Century" by Gault Millau restaurant guide, Wine Spectator Grand Award Winner. Las Vegas Weekly restaurant reviewer Brock Radke ranks Joël Robuchon tied for the No. 5 spot with Guy Savoy in his list of the top 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas. MORE >
|Emeril's New Orleans Fish House||
|Fiamma Trattoria & Bar||
|Grand Wok and Sushi Bar||
|L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon||
|MGM Grand Buffet||
|Pub 1842||More Info|
|Starbucks at MGM Grand||
|Studio Cafe||More Info|
|Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak||
|Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill||
3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S.
- Sports Book
- Seats: 104
- Sports Televisions: 44
- Tables: 22
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 2550
Hollywood Theatre at MGM Grand
- Monday, May 20
- David Copperfield
MGM Grand Garden Arena
The MGM Grand Garden Arena is home to concerts, championship boxing and premier sporting and special events. The Arena offers ...
- Sunday, May 26
- Fleetwood Mac at MGM Grand Garden Arena
Viewing video requires the latest version of Adobe\'s Flash Player
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino galleries
2013 Billboard Music Awards: Ladies ...
2013 Vegas Uncork'd: Mansion by ...
2013 Vegas Uncork'd: Joel Robuchon ...
2013 Vegas Uncork'd: Hakkasan Las ...
The Rolling Stones 50 and ...
2013 Vegas Uncork'd: Saber Off ...