True to its namesake, The Orleans gives visitors a year-round Mardi Gras feeling with a New Orleans French Quarter environment.
Located just a short way from the center of gambling on the Strip, The Orleans offers a collection of attractions that helps to draw in a mix of locals and visitors.
In addition to the 1,885 hotel rooms and 134,000-square foot casino, the property has a 70-lane bowling center, an 18-screen movie theater, an 850-seat showroom and a 9,500-seat arena, home to the Las Vegas Wranglers hockey team.
The hotel also has 14 dining options, including Canal Street, The Prime Rib Loft, Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro and Big Al’s Oyster Bar.
- Kids Tyme
- It's Always Tyme For Fun At Kid's Tyme! Kid's Tyme is an exciting world of kid-sized fun and entertainment in a safe, clean, and supervised environment. The Orleans' Kid's Tyme staff takes your child on ... MORE >
- Orleans Bowling Center
- Whether you're bowling just with friends or in a league, the Orleans Bowling Center is considered by many as your best bowling bet — it has repeatedly been voted Best Bowling in the Las Vegas ... MORE >
- Orleans Pool
- Surrounded by stately palm trees and beautiful tropical gardens, the expansive pool area offers guests a whirlpool, a swimming pool, and a spacious sundeck with lots of chaise lounges, tables, and chairs. Private cabanas are ... MORE >
- Orleans Spa
- At Spa Orleans, you will enjoy an atmosphere of pure tranquility while the experienced and attentive staff pampers you completely. Choose from an inviting array of soothing massages, rejuvenating body wraps and refreshing skin treatments ... MORE >
|Sports Book||Y||Seats 125. 43 televisions.|
|Poker Room||Y||35 tables; Texas Hold ‘Em, Omaha and other games upon request.|
|Health club||Y||Spa Orleans|
|Convention Facilities||Y||40,000 square feet of convention space|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||$4.99-9.99|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Y||Available in Java Vegas coffee area|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Child Care||Y||Kids Tyme|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details.|
|Movie Theater||Y||18 screens|
|Arcade||Y||Time Out Arcade|
|Bowling Alley||Y||70 lanes.|
|Players Club||Y||Players Club – B Connected. Also offers shuttle to/from the Strip and Gold Coast.|
|Buffet||Y||French Market Buffet|
Nightclub & Bars
- Bourbon Street Cabaret
- The Bourbon Street Cabaret is a 140-seat theater where guests are invited to sit down for a few drinks and some light fare while enjoying a genuine Louisiana-style ambiance and spirited productions from the best in live entertainment. To see the Event Calendar or to purchase tickets, go online or call the Box Office: 702-365-7075 / 888-365-7111.
- Brendan’s Irish Pub at the Orleans Hotel
- Straight from the "Emerald Isle" comes the inspiration for this authentic Irish Pub featuring the best brews from across the sea! Come into Brendan's for live nightly entertainment and your favorite draft beers, Irish bottled beers, ales and Irish whiskeys. You'll want to make this exciting Pub a "must" every time you visit The Orleans. Guinness and Other Imported Beers on Tap. No cover charge. Schedule subject to change. For information, please call 702-365-7111.
- Big Al's Oyster Bar
- Serving freshly shucked oysters and clams or choose from steamed clams, pan roasts, bouillabaisse and pasta dishes all served with an authentic Creole/Cajun flair. Sunday - Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to midnight. MORE >
|Baskin-Robbins at the Orleans||
|Big Al's Oyster Bar||
|French Market Buffet||
|Fuddruckers at the Orleans||
|Java Vegas Coffee||
|Koji Sushi Bar & China Bistro||
|Prime Rib Loft||
|Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory||More Info|
|Subway at the Orleans||
|T.G.I. Friday's inside the Orleans||
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
- Weekday Rates from:
- Weekend Rates from
4500 W. Tropicana Ave.
- Sports Book
- Seats: 125
- Sports Televisions: 43
- Tables: 35
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 2623
The Orleans Arena, a Boyd Gaming facility located just west of the Las Vegas Strip, is one of the nation’s ...
- Saturday, June 22
- Las Vegas Sin opener
2013 'Best in Show': Holly ...
Little Richard Headlines 2013 Viva ...
John Stephan at Orleans Showroom
Holly Madison at 2012 Best ...
'Bettie Page Reveals All' Red ...
Richard Marx at Orleans Showroom