Santa Fe Station is located in northwest Las Vegas, minutes away by car from the Strip, from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston. The hotel offers one of the best values with 200 rooms.
The 64,000-square foot casino has more than 2,700 slots, 39 table games, a 24-hour, nine-table poker room, a race and sports book, a 432-seat bingo room and keno.
Dining options include the Feast Buffet with tastes from around the world, The Grand Cafe, serving up comfort food in a casual environment 24 hours a day. The upscale Charcoal Room boasts an extensive wine list.
Entertainment can be found in the Chrome showroom, featuring rock, country, jazz and blues acts, at Revolver Saloon and Dance Hall and at 4949 Lounge.
Santa Fe also offers a 60-lane bowling center, a 13-screen movie theater and supervised child care at Kids Quest.
- Century Santa Fe Station
- MORE >
- Century Theatres at Santa Fe Station
- Comfort is king at the Century Theatres at Santa Fe Station. Moviegoers can kick back in rocking love seats and view the latest blockbusters in one of the cinema's 16 stadium-seated theaters. The concession cafe ... MORE >
- Kids Quest at Santa Fe Station
- If Las Vegas is the ultimate adult playground, where does that leave the kids? The answer: Kids Quest, a safe, professionally supervised entertainment center for children 12 and under. The Santa Fe Station location ... MORE >
- Santa Fe Station Bowling Center
- Have a bowl at the Santa Fe Station's 60-lane bowling center. In addition to regular and league play, the center hosts Cosmic Bowling, featuring laser light shows and music, on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. ... MORE >
|Hotel||Y||Santa Fe Station|
|Sports Book||Y||Seating for 259 and a 114-foot video wall featuring plasma screens.|
|Poker Room||Y||Nine tables offering Texas Hold ‘Em, Omaha and other games.|
|Health club||Y||24 hours for hotel guests.|
|Convention Facilities||Y||More than 14,000 square feet|
|Business Center||Y||Copying and faxing service available at the front desk.|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y|
|Casino Wireless Internet||N|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Child Care||Y||Kids Quest is a safe, professionally supervised active entertainment setting for children six weeks to 12 years old. With indoor play areas, the latest in interactive technology, quiet zones, and even specially designed infant and toddler rooms. Kids Quest is available 7-days a week, including evenings at an hourly rate.|
|Pets Allowed||Y||Restrictions apply. There is a refundable deposit and a non-refundable daily fee.|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details.|
|Movie Theater||Y||13-screen theater|
|Players Club||Y||Boarding Pass|
Nightclub & Bars
- Revolver Saloon and Dance Hall blends country with rock n’ roll. This high-octane dance hall features a sultry environment, mechanical bull riding and a full throttle sound and lighting system.
- Cabo Mexican Restaurant at Santa Fe Station
- Looking for bold Baja flavors without leaving Las Vegas? Cabo’s south-of-the-border specialties are muy delicioso. And you don’t have to be fluent in Spanish to know what that means. MORE >
|Cabo Mexican Restaurant at Santa Fe Station||
|Capriotti's at Santa Fe Station||
|Fatburger at Santa Fe Station||
|Feast Buffet at Santa Fe Station||
|Grand Cafe at Santa Fe Station||
|Johnny Rockets at Santa Fe||
|Panda Express at Santa Fe Station||
|Starbucks at Santa Fe Station||
|Villa Pizza at Santa Fe Station||
|Wingstop at Santa Fe Station||
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
Santa Fe Station
- Weekday Rates from:
- Weekend Rates from
4949 N Rancho Dr.
- Sports Book
- Seats: 259
- Sports Televisions: 5
- Tables: 9
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 3025