Reminiscent of a rustic lodge, this off-the-Strip casino offers something for everyone, including affordable rooms, an array of dining options and family friendly features.
Silverton Casino Hotel is decorated in earth tones, stone and wood, and accented with amber-tinted lighting. The 90,000-square-foot casino includes more than 30 tables games, 1,900 slots, a high-limit lounge, a newly renovated poker room and the Cantor Gaming Sports Book.
One of the resort's most unique features is its 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, which houses more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays and tropical fish — and an occasional mermaid. Just steps away from the aquatic wonderland is the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, with everything from hunting, boating, fishing and camping gear.
Surrounding the casino floor is a vast array of dining options, such as the upscale-steakhouse Twin Creeks or the unique Mexican restaurant Mi Casa Grill Cantina.
- Bass Pro Shops
- The Bass Pro Shop at the Silverton is 165,00-square-feet of hunting supplies and sporting goods. The massive store boasts an archery range, rock climbing wall, two live pistols and rifle ranges and an aquarium. MORE >
- Silverton Aquarium
- Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows ... MORE >
- Sway Pool and Lounge
- The Sway Pool & Lounge offers tropical landscaping, drink service by the pool for all guests, chairs, chaise lounges and tables shaded by umbrellas, private cabana rentals, raft rentals and a Jacuzzi. The pool is ... MORE >
|Hotel||Y||Silverton Casino Hotel|
|Sports Book||Y||Cantor Gaming Sports Book. 38 betting carrels, with flat screen TVs, and seven VIP carrels, with flat screen TV. The sports book also features state-of-the-art audio and visuals, provided by audio surround-sound and 2.35 million LED pixel 4mm black chip video screens.|
|Poker Room||Y||The poker room has been recently renovated.|
|Health club||Y||A gym and a spa are available|
|Shopping Center||Y||165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops|
|Wedding Chapel||N||There are wedding packages and wedding event planning available. See the website.|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||$10.99|
|Casino Wireless Internet||Y||Free Wi-Fi|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Airport Shuttle||Y||Call for details.|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details.|
|Players Club||Y||Silverton Rewards Club|
Nightclub & Bars
- Flare Bar
- Flare Bar, the heart of Silverton Casino Lodge, is where the action is. A gathering place that sits atop the casino floor, Flare Bar is an inviting scene surrounded by 260 custom-made color changing chandeliers fused with elegant glass and crystal. Come in, sit down, indulge and enjoy Las Vegas with the locals.
- Mermaid Restaurant and Lounge
- The Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge is where fish and humans coexist stylishly in Las Vegas. Drink or dine next to an 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with 4,000 fish and mermaids. Enjoy fish and chips, sandwiches, salads and wraps — all in an aquatic atmosphere featuring an enormous underwater habitat of sharks, stingrays, and more of the ocean's most exotic species. Anything is possible in Las Vegas, even when it comes to dining and cocktails.
- Shady Grove Lounge
- If you're looking for atmosphere, then the Shady Grove Lounge offers heaps. With an Airstream trailer, full size aspen tree, mini-bowling alley, 12 plasma screens and pool tables there is plenty to do and see as well as a variety of drinks and finger foods for any appetite.
- Mermaid Restaurant and Lounge
- The Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge is where fish and humans coexist stylishly in Las Vegas. Drink or dine next to an 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with 4,000 fish and mermaids. Enjoy fish and chips, sandwiches, salads and wraps — all in an aquatic atmosphere featuring an enormous underwater habitat of sharks, stingrays, and more of the ocean's most exotic species. Anything is possible in Las Vegas, even when it comes to dining and cocktails. MORE >
|Johnny Rockets inside Silverton||
|Mi Casa Grill Cantina||
|Starbucks inside Silverton||
|Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen||
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
Silverton Casino Hotel
- Weekday Rates from:
- Weekend Rates from
3333 Blue Diamond Road
- Sports Book
- Seats: 150
- Sports Televisions: 50
- Tables: 5
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 1900