Sunset Station features a 457-room hotel with 70 luxury suites, a casino, restaurants, a showroom, a movie theater and a bowling center on more than 98 acres in the heart of Henderson. It's located across from the Galleria at Sunset Mall and is also just a few minutes away by car from Lake Mead, Lake Las Vegas, Sam Boyd Stadium, golf courses and recreation areas.
The casino offers 110,000 square feet of gaming space, with more than 2,400 slot machines, more than 200 video poker machines, 39 gaming tables, a 300-seat race and sports book, a 488-seat bingo room, a keno lounge and an eight-table poker room.
Family-friendly features include a 13-screen movie theater and a 72-lane bowling center.
Restaurants include the Sonoma Cellar, for steaks and seafood; Cabo, for authentic Mexican food; Pasta Cucina for authentic Italian cuisine and the Oyster Bar, for Louisiana seafood and oysters. The 300-seat showroom hosts top names in entertainment as well as regular cover bands.
- Kids Quest at Sunset Station
- If Las Vegas is the ultimate adult playground, where does that leave the kids? The answer: Kids Quest, a safe, professionally supervised entertainment center for children 12 and under. The facility features an indoor ... MORE >
- Regal Sunset Station 13
- Regal Sunset Station 13 is a 13-screen multiplex & IMAX is located inside the casino property. MORE >
- Strike Zone Bowling Center
- Show off your athletic prowess at Strike Zone Bowling Center, a state-of-the-art bowling facility with 72 lanes. That makes it the second largest bowling alley in Nevada and, according to a certain children's grade-school ... MORE >
|Hotel||Y||Sunset Station Hotel Casino|
|Sports Book||Y||300 seats. Features a 114-foot video wall, a VIP Section.|
|Poker Room||Y||Eight tables offering Texas Hold ‘Em, Omaha, Seven Card Stud and other games.|
|Shopping Center||Y||Across the street from the Galleria at Sunset Mall, featuring 120 stores and 1.1 million square feet of shopping at stores that include Macys, Dillards, JCPenny, Kohls and Dicks Sporting Goods.|
|Convention Facilities||Y||More than 13,000 square feet of meeting space|
|Hotel Room Internet||Y||$9.99 per day|
|Casino Wireless Internet||N|
|Wheelchair Accessible Rooms||Y|
|Child Care||Y||Kids Quest|
|Pets Allowed||Y||One dog only, no larger than 30 pounds. $50 non-refundable deposit.|
|Airport Shuttle||Y||Call for details.|
|Remote Baggage Check-in||N|
|On-Site Catering||Y||Call for details|
|Movie Theater||Y||Regal Sunset Station 13|
|Arcade||Y||inside Strike Zone Bowling Center|
|Bowling Alley||Y||Strike Zone Bowling Center|
|Players Club||Y||Station Casinos Boarding Pass|
Nightclub & Bars
- Bullfighters Bar
- Bullfighter Bar is the Sports Bar at Sunset Station.
- Club Madrid at Sunset Station
- Club Madrid is a comfortable lounge with seating for 500. In addition to various live acts, Club Madrid regularly books country, rock, jazz, and blues musicians. House is the usual dance music of choice here. Cover charge is $5 for men, but ladies are always free. Club Madrid is located inside the Sunset Station Casino in Henderson. Proper attire is required.
- Gaudi Bar
- Uniquely surrounded by stained glass curves! The Gaudi Bar puts you in the front row of the hottest casino action.
- KingPin Lounge
- After you're done bowling, or if you just need to kick back, come and relax in the KingPin Lounge.Watch your favorite sporting events on one of our 42" plasma televisions or shoot a game of pool with friends. The KingPin Lounge features iced cold draft beer, bottled beer and full cocktail service.
- Rosalita's Cantina
- With happy hours every day and live music several nights a week, Rosalita's Cantina is the perfect place to grab a drink and relax.
- Seville Bar
- Seville Bar is a hot video poker bar.
- Capri Italian Ristorante
- Not only does Capri bring a taste of Italy to the Sunset Station, it also provides the romantic outdoor setting too. The classic Italian fare is served underneath indoor lemon trees and a summer evening sky, it's almost like being in Italy. MORE >
|Ben & Jerry's (Sunset Station)||
|Cabo Mexican Restaurant at Sunset Station||
|Fatburger at Sunset Station||
|Feast Buffet at Sunset Station||
|Grand Cafe at Sunset Station||
|Oyster Bar at Sunset Station||
|Panda Express inside Sunset Station||
|Pasta Cucina at Sunset Station||
|Snack Bar at Strike Zone Bowling Center||
|Sonoma Cellar Steakhouse||
|Starbucks inside Sunset Station||
|Viva Salsa at Sunset Station||
- Regal Sunset Station 13
- 1301 A West Sunset Road (800)326-3264 268
|Star Trek Into Darkness: An IMAX 3D Experience||10 a.m., 1:10 p.m., 4:20 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 10:45 p.m.|
|Iron Man 3 3D||1 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 10:40 p.m.|
|Star Trek Into Darkness||11 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3 p.m., 3:40 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., 9:15 p.m., 9:45 p.m., 10:15 p.m., 11:30 p.m.|
|Star Trek Into Darkness 3D||10:30 a.m., 1:40 p.m., 4:50 p.m., 8 p.m., 11:10 p.m.|
|Iron Man 3||11:20 a.m., noon, 2:50 p.m., 3:20 p.m., 6:20 p.m., 6:50 p.m., 9:40 p.m., 10:10 p.m.|
|Pain & Gain||10:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 11 p.m.|
|The Great Gatsby in 3D||11:10 a.m., 2:40 p.m., 6:10 p.m., 9:30 p.m.|
|The Great Gatsby||11:40 a.m., 3:10 p.m., 6:40 p.m., 10 p.m.|
|Peeples||10:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 6 p.m., 11:10 p.m.|
|The Croods||10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 8:30 p.m.|
|Oblivion||noon, 3 p.m., 8:20 p.m., 10:30 p.m.|
The Official VEGAS Travel Site
Current room rates
Sunset Station Hotel Casino
- Weekday Rates from:
- Weekend Rates from
1301 W. Sunset Road
- Sports Book
- Seats: 300
- Sports Televisions: 30
- Tables: 8
- Weekend minimum: 5.0
- Total machines: 2660