1. With a name like 35 Steaks + Martinis, I figured I had to try what the restaurant’s moniker entails. The bartender served up a saketini, complete with the coolest ice cube I had ever seen: a strawberry frozen inside a perfectly spherical ice ball. Perfect 10s for both taste and presentation.
2. As for the steaks, well, 35 knows what its doing. The sliders blew me away—three bites of cheesy, bacon-y awesomeness.
3. I’m a fan of crab cakes, and it seems 35’s chef is, too. My +1 recommends dipping them in the house horseradish sauce.
4. Deciding to save room for dessert, I passed on the spread of seafood that was out for the evening. Crab legs, jumbo shrimp and oysters—why did I eat those potatoes gratin, again?
5. The red velvet cake that was passed around was tasty, but I’d be more tempted to go for seconds of 35’s delicious mini fruit tarts.