Find a DJ
Mikey Swift moved to Las Vegas in late 2005, and in just over a year he has become the premier DJ in town. With a career spanning 15 years, 30+ clubs, nine states and countless memories, Vegas was a natural progression. “I remember wanting to move to Vegas so badly I would have dreams about it. The thought drove me nuts until I did it.” Currently Mikey holds residencies at Rehab, Body English, Seamless, Rockhouse, House of Blues and Krave. In addition to the above residencies, Mikey is the “Official DJ” for the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and WEC (World Extreme Cagefighting). You can catch his wild mash-up style at UFC events live on SPIKE TV or worldwide on Pay-Per-View and WEC events live on VERSUS Network. Monthly, he travels to other cities bringing that coveted Las Vegas sound. Spinning hip-hop, rock, house, ‘80s and ‘90s, his eclectic and versatile style have made him a club favorite. "I pride myself on work ethic and versatility as a DJ, I don't want to limit myself to just one type of sound. The most important thing is that everyone feels the music like I do!"
- Name orgins
- I don't know if that's really a story I can put into print. It kinda came from porn-star Stephanie Swift.
- Current status
- Touring, perform nationally
- Las Vegas
- Years spinning
- Favorite place to listen
- Body English, LAX
- Favorite song
- House by Dirty South
- Favorite place to play
- Past gigs
- 06-07 - Cherry, 06-07 - Cherry Pool, 0607 Bare Pool, Studio 54, 06-07 MGM Pool, 06-07 Rainbow Bar, Pirhana 0607, Cincinatti 07 Bang, Colombus 07 - mynt, BoMA 07- Colombus, Tonic- Detroit, 15- St. Louis., Crome - Houston, TX
- DJ Hollywood, DJ AM, DJ Skribble, DJ Z-Trip
- Sounds like
- Eclectic, versatile, very high energy.
- DJ gear
- Alienware Area 51 laptop with Rane SSL, Technics 1200s, Pioneer DJ M-800
- Seamless Sessions (myspace page) Vol. 1/2, Mashup 1-3, Urban Assault 1-5
- Booking contact
- Mikey Swift
DJ of the Week
- DJ C-L.A.
- Performing locally at Tao ...
A weekend job mobile DJing in 2003 was all it took for Carla Legaspi to ...