Building on his success in San Diego, DJ NEKO took his unique, energizing electro-house music to Las Vegas, with extended and repeat appearances at The Drink, Shark Club and Utopia nightclubs. As NEKO's club cred grew, he was given a radio time slot on KLUC 98.5.
Over the years, DJ NEKO'S mixing and bass talents have kept him traveling among San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Las Vegas.
When at home in San Diego, DJ NEKO regularly spins the busy Gas Lamp District with his powerhouse mixes at popular venues such as the rooftop Altitude and On Broadway.
He on his first CD, which will include his smash club hit, "Feel It," DJ NEKO's dynamic programming, freestyle loops and flawless mixing slams will soon be available on CD.
- Real name
- Calvin Buechler
- Name orgins
- When I first started to become a Dj a friend and I were trying to come up with a meaningful name that people would remember that sound cool. That’s how the name Dj Neko was born. Neko also means cat in Japanese.
- Las Vegas
- Years spinning
- 80s, Dance, Electronic / DJ, Hip hop, House, Trance
- Favorite place to listen
- Space Miami
- Favorite song
- Penguin Avicii, Take Over Control Afro Jack
- Favorite place to play
- Anywhere I can have peoples attention and create a party
- Past gigs
- Paris Hotel Club Risqué, the Hard Rock and the Rio. Moondoggies in Pacific Beach, Prospect Lounge in Bakersfield, Harrah's Rincon Casino and Baby Rock in Baja, Mexico.
- Run DMC, LL Cool Jay, Depeche Mode
- DJ gear
- DVJ 1000,Serato,Technics 1200 & usually TTM Rane 57
- Booking contact
- Rachel Gonzalez