Find a DJ
With the gift of true natural talent and beauty, combined with over 9 years of pure dedication to perfecting her craft, Miss Dust is a true anomaly in the field of female deejays. Her larger than life presence and energy on stage has given her the ability to captivate crowds and solidify an impressive fan base not only from LA to Las Vegas, but internationally as well.
Kicking off her career in 2004 as a local house DJ in Southern California, Miss Dust got her start playing college parties and local bars while obtaining her degree in Entertainment.
Continuing her growth in the industry, in 2007 she was invited to "dust the deserts" of Las Vegas, where she became contracted as a Resident DJ with the world renowned Pure Management.
Her ability to be a crowd pleaser and really connect emotionally with her audience made her a key player in the Las Vegas nightclub and after hour scene.
Well diverse in all music genres, Miss Dust can drop the beat to match any scene; such as house, electro, break-beats, hip-hop, top 40, club hits and more. She has deejayed and held residencies at a number of America's top night clubs, including Pure at Caesar's Palace, Moon at The Palms, Spundae at Circus and Voodoo, as well as played at social hotspots and red carpet events such as the Playboy Mansion.
Determined to grow as an artist, Miss Dust has begun producing her own music and been able to work with artist she once dreamed of meeting. Over the last 9 years she has refined her ability to flawlessly perform all styles of music, keeping the best on their toes. Miss Dust has firmly entered the DJ community where she is destined to become a star player in the global dance scene. Her energy and unique style will always catch your eye, and your ear. “There’s no better feeling than being able to bring people together through the art of music.”
- Real name
- Name orgins
- I was born in the country... Enough said.
- Current status
- In studio working on original tracks, internationally touring with Playboy.
- Las Vegas
- Years spinning
- Favorite place to listen
- In front of a hard hittin' speaker!
- Favorite song
- Anything but country.
- Favorite place to play
- Outside! Preferably on the beach.
- Past gigs
- Pure: Feb. 2007 to Feb 2008 (Tuesdays on the patio) Tangerine: Feb. 2007 to Feb. 2008 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday, on the patio) Seamless: May 2007 to Dec. 2008 (Saturdays, afterhours) Empire Ballroom: March 2008 to June 2008 (Friday, afterhours) Playground: March 2009 to June 2009 (Tuesdays, Local Love) Azure Pool: June 2009 to present (Platinum, Thursdays) Cherry Pool: June 2009 to present (Saturday) Tabu: Aug. 2009 to present (Kama Sutra, Thursdays)
- Bad Boy Bill, Christopher Lawrence, Freestylers, Krafty Kuts, Donald Glaude, DJ Dan, DJ Irene
- DJ gear
- technics, pioneer, serato, ortofon, mackie, logic studio, ableton live
- Booking contact
- Steven Harris
DJ of the Week