Find a DJ
DJ Tina T's musical style is simply defined by the audience she is playing for. With over 11 years on the turntables, her versatile skills stretch from unique party-rockin' mash ups of top 40, hip hop, 80s and rock to house and electro. Crossing genres throughout the night, mixing things up and keeping crowds at peak energy is what sets her apart from your typical DJ.
As LA Weekly's first ever DJ Spin Off winner, Tina T also went on to battle as a top 6 finalist on Los Angeles' #1 hip hop station. She has made her way through the Hollywood scene, popping up on MTV's The Hills, E! News and also holding down hot spots like LAX & Mood. During summers, Tina hit the road with The Dew Action Sports Tour and also released multiple mix CDs for Reebok and Skull Candy. As a featured Red Bull DJ, Tina travels regularly to do some of the most high profile events in skate, surf, snow, fashion and technology.
After moving to Las Vegas in 2008, DJ Tina T stormed into headlining spots at the country's top clubs: Tao, Pure, Rain, Studio 54, Prive, Cathouse, Lavo, Forty Deuce, V Bar, Krave and Tabu. Currently dominating between Las Vegas and Los Angeles, Tina is able to pack dance floors worldwide and make her mark as one of the top up and coming West Coast DJs.
- Current status
- Tina has relocated to Las Vegas, Nevada and spends her time traveling between Los Angeles, San Diego and Vegas to hold down residencies at: Prive (Las Vegas), W Hotel (Beverly Hills) and Envy (San Diego).
- Las Vegas
- Favorite song
- "Blow the Whistle" by Too Short
- Past gigs
- Spider Club, LAX, Josephs, Knitting Factory, Forbidden City, Tokyo, Mood and Vine St Lounge
- DJ gear
- Two Technics 1200s, Rane TTM56 mixer, Serato, Mac Book Pro
- Serato, Turntables
- T has released 2 mix CDs for Reebok. One was the official 25th anniversary mix for the freestyle shoe in 2006. The other was an all 80s Flashback Mix in 2007. Both were distributed regionally in stores and used as gift with purchase.
- Booking contact
DJ of the Week
- DJ C-L.A.
- Performing locally at Tao ...
A weekend job mobile DJing in 2003 was all it took for Carla Legaspi to ...