Style: Sophisticated holiday looks
Go from the office party to a New Year’s toast
Wed, Dec 8, 2010 (11:15 p.m.)
Layer your way through the holidays with mix-and-match pieces you can tailor to almost any occasion. Add a sleek watch and refined tennis shoe to dress up a versatile, comfortable outfit, then simply drop the tie and blazer for a more casual look.
• Odyssey Pinstripe Plaid Shirt Civil Society, Metropark, Town Square, $79.
• Burgundy and Grey Argyle Tie Metropark, Town Square, $19.
• Shawl Collar Pullover Sweater Projek Raw, Metropark, Town Square, $98.
• Grey Blazer Metropark, Town Square, $159.
• Five-Pocket Dark Jeans Forever 21, Fashion Show Mall, $27.
• Big Ben Watch Flud, Cityfied Lifestyle Apparel, $90.
• Black Brogue Tennis Shoe Generic Surplus, Cityfied Lifestyle Apparel, $70.
Exude an effortless, gorgeous style wherever you’re celebrating with just enough sparkle to make an entrance without causing a scene. Polish off this outfit with a black rhinestone ring, sleek leather boots and a silk, layered necklace.
• Black Rhinestone Watch Ring Chico’s, Town Square, $38.
• Cedes Necklace Chico’s, Town Square, $58.
• Shining Chic Pamila Jacket Chico’s, Town Square, $119.
• Zenergy Sequin Mesh Pullover Chico’s, Town Square, $109.
• Kasha Five-Pocket Legging Guess by Marciano, Town Square, $118.
• Matte Leatherette Boots Forever 21, Fashion Show Mall, $30.