In honor of his first anniversary at the Mirage, Terry Fator will unveil a new "cast" puppet at his March 13 show. We couldn't wait, so we tried to pry it out of him. The puppet, that is.
1. Favorite winter Olympic sport?
Soccer ... on ice!
2. Biggest fear?
That you'll figure out what I am before March 13.
- Terry Fator & His Cast of Thousands
- Tue-Sat, 7:30 p.m., $49-$129.
- The Mirage, 792-7777.
3. All-time favorite love song?
"The Wheels on the Bus."
4. Favorite late-night TV host?
The ShamWow guy.
5. Boxers or briefs?
I'm naked. Seriously, come to the show and see.
6. Best place in Vegas to meet puppets of the opposite sex?
Don't know. I'm not in Vegas (yet).
7. Are you a dragon?
No. Are you?
8. Where are you from?
10. Do you sing in the car?
11. What about the shower?
Never! I can't get wet. I'm expensive.
12. If you weren't a star on the Vegas Strip you'd be ...?
13. Strip: noun or verb?
14. If you were a superhero, what secret power would you want?
To make my iPhone not drop calls.
15. Were you ever in a boy band?
I was never a boy.
16. Best place to take a hot date?
The back seat.
17. Drink of choice?
18. Greatest role model?
Super Dave Osborne.
19. Gambling is ...?
What you do before and after Terry's show. Never during!
20. Bert or Ernie?
Winston the Impersonating Turtle (write-in vote).