1. Buy your tickets early. Prices can go up as it gets closer to the big night and special offers often sell out.
Happy New Year!
2. Consider a table. A table is a great option, because you get a home base and a place to relax after living it up on the dancefloor.
3. Look your best. Dress like you’re going to a nice show with someone special. New Year’s Eve is more than a night out in Vegas; it’s an event to celebrate an amazing year and toast to another great year to come with friends, family or a random club neighbor.
4. Don’t be fashionably late. Be sure to arrive early and take advantage of everything offered. Tao and Lavo have a premium open bar from 9 to 11 p.m. and heavily passed appetizers from 9 p.m. to midnight, plus a champagne toast.
5. And finally … A caveat to the above: Don’t overdo it before midnight. You want to remember that kiss when the clock strikes 12.