Find a Club
3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S., In the Bellagio, Las Vegas, 89109
(Next to Race & Sports Book)
- The Bank: A one-minute romance
- Buy passes to The Bank here
- Banking on Tiësto yields disappointing results
- Tiesto stops in Las Vegas for surprise show
- Nightlife diplomas go to 20 industry pros
- Will.i.am is everywhere, at the same time?
- Three stops for Will.I.Am make for an all-night party
- A message from your president: The Weekly triumphs in the Vegas Election
- Nite Bite: 2010 Las Vegas DJ Awards results
- Surprise! Killers playing at a club near you
- Latest supposed Tiger Woods mistress a Las Vegas nightclub executive
The interior delivers elegance, class and luxury with glamorous all-black décor, awe-inspiring crystal chandeliers and enough gold to wow even Donald Trump. Foam falls from the ceiling like snow every 20 minutes, silver trays of strawberries and chocolates are bestowed on lucky bottle service patrons, and the atmosphere feels positively charged with good music, beautiful people and overflowing opulence. By the end of the night, you may have put a dent in your personal bank account (the cover and drink price is on the steep side) but it will be worth it. Cover: $30, 2 cocktails: $30, partying like a rock star as you bathe in decadence and attention: undeniably priceless.
The Bank’s Sunday night festivities attracts celebrities and locals-in-the-know every week as the high-energy experience features beautiful crowds, the hottest dance music being spun by resident DJ Karma and complimentary admission for locals.
- Business hours
10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Thursday 10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Friday 10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m.
Saturday 10:30 p.m. to 4 a.m.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Parking fee: No
|SkyBlu||Saturday, May 25|