The Gold Spike
- Joe Downtown: Gold Spike to reopen within two weeks, without casino
- Joe Downtown: Slots making brief reappearance at Gold Spike
- Joe Downtown: Want a room at the Gold Spike? You might try booking it through Zappos
- Joe Downtown: Casino-less Gold Spike opens Monday; old pizza place to get new life
- Joe Downtown: Downtown Project adds Gold Spike to its property holdings; casino to close Sunday
The recently remodeled Gold Spike is expected to reopen in early May as a restaurant/bar. New owners do not plan on operating it as a casino or a hotel.
Uncle Joe's Pizza, which has closed at 505 Fremont, will be moving into the new Gold Spike.
The Gold Spike was a 162-room, seven-floor hotel that opened in 1976 as the Rendezvous.
- Business hours
- Open 24 hours
- Credit Cards Accepted