Find a Restaurant
- A painter, a DJ and towering burgers at Holsteins Art Throwdown
- Block 16 and Billy Richardson are building an empire — with burgers
- Upgrade your shake game with eight creamy creations -- Drunken Monkey Shake
- 10 burgers to eat right now
- Holsteins' Cereal Bowl Bamboozled Shake puts Cap'n Crunch to good use
Holsteins is a burger restaurant from Las Vegas restaurateurs Billy Richardson and Chef Anthony Meidenbauer of Block 16 Hospitality. They emphasize fresh, natural and organic ingredients, which they hope will bring a funky, homegrown attitude to the Strip. The menu features specialty burgers, house-made sausage, riffs on traditional American snacks and appetizers, as well as a variety of shakes and sides.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke gives high marks to the Gold Standard, which has dry-aged sirloin with bacon, aged goat cheddar and tomato confit. He also liked the Steakhouse Burger and the Urth Burger, a vegan alternative. But his favorite was the Rising Sun — tempura avocado atop teriyaki-glazed Kobe beef.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Steakhouse Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Business hours
11 a.m. to midnight
Monday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. to midnight
Wednesday 11 a.m. to midnight
Thursday 11 a.m. to midnight
Friday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Saturday 11 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Credit Cards Accepted