4455 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, 89169
(Inside the Hard Rock Hotel)
- The Joint receives national honor
- Bob Dylan soars ‘in full croak’ with Las Vegas show
- Back in time with Blink 182
- Bob Dylan and his group @The Joint: ‘The last great American band’
- From trunks to tuxes: World MMA Awards honor top fighters
- Are you there, world? It's me, Marilyn
- Concert review: A prince doubleheader at the Joint
- Joint named Best New Major Concert Venue by Pollstar
- Them crooked rock stars
- Girls in Rubber!!!
- Kings of Leon
- Joint’s pulse quickens as Motley Crue pays another visit to “Dr. Feelgood”
- Rancid still rocks
- So fun, too fast: Kelly Clarkson at The Joint
- Q&A with Karl Hyde of Underworld
The Joint, which holds 4,000 people, features seven luxury suites, a VIP studio level, a state-of-the-art sound system and a superior video system.
It has received numerous accolades including “Best Concert Venue” in Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards in 2010, 2011 and 2012, “No. 1 Hottest Club in America” award by Billboard Magazine in 2011, “Best New Major Concert Venue” at the 2010 Pollstar Awards, and “Best Live Music Venue” in AOL City’s Best 2010 awards.
The Joint has been the venue for concerts by Paul McCartney, Prince, The Killers, Bon Jovi, Kenny Chesney, Arcade Fire, Avenged Sevenfold, Guns N’ Roses, Rise Against, Paramore, Muse, Drake and No Doubt. The venue hosted Vegas’s first rock n’ roll residency, "Supernatural Santana: A Trip through the Hits," and in February 2012, Vegas’s first hard rock residency, "Mötley Crüe in Sin City." In 2011, the venue welcomed "Tiësto In Concert," a groundbreaking live show created exclusively for The Joint featuring the world’s No. 1 electronic DJ and producer Tiësto.
See Entertainment schedule.
- Credit Cards Accepted
|Kings of the Mic||Friday, May 24|
|Widespread Panic||Friday, July 12|
|Widespread Panic||Saturday, July 13|