Find a Club
3325 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, 89109
- Lavo Italian Restaurant, Nightclub & Lounge
- 5 notes and quotes from Lavo on NYE
- At Lavo, New Year’s Eve is less celeb more celebration
- Work hard, party harder: Judging the Nightclub & Bar Awards
- Afterparties, where MAGIC really happens
- Everyone into the pool!
- Your guide to St. Patrick’s Day in Vegas
- Party like it’s Cinco
- New happy hour at Lavo offers more than meatballs
- Best Place to Dance with the DJ: Lavo
- The Drunk Cookbook
LAVO Restaurant & Nightclub at The Palazzo is the latest dining and nightlife concept from the creators of TAO Asian Bistro, TAO Nightclub & TAO Beach.
Corporate Executive Chef Ralph Scamardella and his experienced team treat guests to a culinary voyage with selections of classic Italian dishes. Signature highlights include the one-pound Kobe Meatballs, served with sausage ragu, whipped fresh ricotta or salad and a garlic crostini; and some of the best pizzas in Las Vegas, including the Lobster Scampi Pizza, baked straight from a wood burning brick oven.
Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to midnight Sunday through Thursday and from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
Saturday brunch is from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Lavo Lounge is open from from 5 p.m. to midnight on Monday and from 5 p.m. to 4 a.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
The Lavo Nightclub, featuring renowned DJ talent manning the decks on any given night, is open from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday and from 10:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Business hours
5 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Monday 5 p.m. to midnight
Tuesday 5 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Wednesday 5 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Thursday 5 p.m. to midnight
Friday 5 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Saturday 5 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Credit Cards Accepted