The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Vegas resorts get new places on Monopoly game board
- Now's the time to revisit or explore the restaurants at Mirage
- Bare pool on Saturday nights will be Heaven
- Everyone into the pool!
- A comparison of Cirque’s ‘Viva Elvis’ and ‘Love’ — and why The Beatles win
- A quick look at The Mirage on a landmark birthday
- 20 questions with a … puppet!?
- Don’t eat the Housecat’s costumes
- Heaven opens its gates
- Of Michael Jackson and a disappearing Mirage
- Where Courtney Love meets John Momot: Slash concert a true variety show
Located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage features contemporary AAA Four Diamond accommodations; nightlife venues including 1 OAK Nightclub and The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge; restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak (summer 2013); a luxurious spa and salon; the enticing Bare pool lounge; and 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Unique entertainment options include The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil celebrating the musical legacy of The Beatles; the Aces of Comedy series featuring one of the most comprehensive and diverse comedic line-ups nationwide; Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment; four-time GRAMMY Award-winning R&B musical sensation Boyz II Men; and the lush animal sanctuary of Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat.
From the nightly Volcano eruption show and 20,000-gallon lobby aquarium to the lush tropical atrium and pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other.
- Credit Cards Accepted
|Boyz II Men||Friday, May 24|
|Boyz II Men||Saturday, May 25|
|Boyz II Men||Sunday, May 26|
|Seth Meyers||Saturday, June 15|
|Live Music: Onda Lounge
Every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
|Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
|Havana Tone Wednesdays at Rhumbar