Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
11011 W. Charleston, Las Vegas, 89135
- Station Casinos wants more time to restructure finances
- Vegas resorts get new places on Monopoly game board
- Station Casinos wants to block competitor from seeing its financials
- Company might manage 4 Station Casinos properties
- Station Casinos developing new concepts for shuttered Cherry, Stoney’s clubs
- Breaking: Cherry nightclub at Red Rock has closed
- Boyd Gaming reaffirms interest in acquiring Station Casinos assets
- Cherry Pool to return as Red Rock Cabana Club
- Station Casinos reorganization plan: Sell several properties
- New Red Rock restaurant to hire 200 workers
- UFC 110: where to watch
- Burgers and beers: What else do you need?
Situated at the entrance to Red Rock Canyon and minutes from the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa offers five-star luxury in a modern property, built in 2006.
The casino features features 3,000 slot and video poker machines, 60 table games including blackjack, baccarat, craps, poker, roulette, a 206-seat Race and Sports Book with a 96-foot video wall a 20-table smoke-free poker room open 24 hours a day, a 600-seat bingo hall with separate smoking and non-smoking sections, open 7 days a week with sessions running every other hour from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., a 20-seat keno lounge and a private high-limit room.
A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award since opening and named one of the world's best new hotels by Conde Nast Traveler magazine, Red Rock redefines casino resort architecture by incorporating natural light, a convenient layout and the comforts of a modern lifestyle.
The centerpiece of the property is the three-acre pool complex with 19 cabanas and swim-up gaming. Its location allows for balcony views from several of the property's restaurants and Cherry Nightclub. Aside from Cherry, guests can grab a drink at Onyx or Lucky or listen to live music in Rocks Lounge.
Dining spans the globe at Red Rock with more than 10 restaurants, including the Italian food of Terra Rossa, the Japanese fusion of Hachi, the Mexican spices at Cabo Cantina or a bit of everything at the Feast Buffet.
Unlike some resorts in town, Red Rock has activities for the whole family, such as a 16-screen movie theater and an arcade. The 72-lane bowling center features a VIP area and carpet that glows in the dark for after hours at Cosmic Bowling.
- Credit Cards Accepted