Santa Fe Station
- Jazz saxophonist to heat up room at Santa Fe Station
- Station Casinos developing new concepts for shuttered Cherry, Stoney’s clubs
- Station Casinos reorganization plan: Sell several properties
- Station Casinos reports revenue drop in fourth quarter
- Aquanet and God: An interview with Stryper guitarist Oz Fox
- UFC 110: where to watch
- Hot child in the country
Santa Fe Station is located in northwest Las Vegas, minutes away by car from the Strip, from Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston. The hotel offers one of the best values with 200 rooms.
The 64,000-square foot casino has more than 2,700 slots, 39 table games, a 24-hour, nine-table poker room, a race and sports book, a 432-seat bingo room and keno.
Dining options include the Feast Buffet with tastes from around the world, The Grand Cafe, serving up comfort food in a casual environment 24 hours a day. The upscale Charcoal Room boasts an extensive wine list.
Entertainment can be found in the Chrome showroom, featuring rock, country, jazz and blues acts, at Revolver Saloon and Dance Hall and at 4949 Lounge.
Santa Fe also offers a 60-lane bowling center, a 13-screen movie theater and supervised child care at Kids Quest.
- Credit Cards Accepted