Sunset Station Hotel Casino
1301 W. Sunset Road, Henderson, 89014
- Station Casinos wants more time to restructure finances
- Station Casinos wants to block competitor from seeing its financials
- Company might manage 4 Station Casinos properties
- Boyd Gaming reaffirms interest in acquiring Station Casinos assets
- Station Casinos reorganization plan: Sell several properties
- Station Casinos reports revenue drop in fourth quarter
- UFC 110: where to watch
Sunset Station features a 457-room hotel with 70 luxury suites, a casino, restaurants, a showroom, a movie theater and a bowling center on more than 98 acres in the heart of Henderson. It's located across from the Galleria at Sunset Mall and is also just a few minutes away by car from Lake Mead, Lake Las Vegas, Sam Boyd Stadium, golf courses and recreation areas.
The casino offers 110,000 square feet of gaming space, with more than 2,400 slot machines, more than 200 video poker machines, 39 gaming tables, a 300-seat race and sports book, a 488-seat bingo room, a keno lounge and an eight-table poker room.
Family-friendly features include a 13-screen movie theater and a 72-lane bowling center.
Restaurants include the Sonoma Cellar, for steaks and seafood; Cabo, for authentic Mexican food; Pasta Cucina for authentic Italian cuisine and the Oyster Bar, for Louisiana seafood and oysters. The 300-seat showroom hosts top names in entertainment as well as regular cover bands.
- Credit Cards Accepted