Call Eli at 702-259-2309.
Recent Stories (view all stories)
- Firefly, closed over salmonella poisonings, has had health lapses in past
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013
- A popular Las Vegas tapas restaurant that closed last week after a supposed salmonella outbreak had received fluctuating health-inspection grades over the years.
- Local company makes sports fantasies a reality
- Sunday, March 31, 2013
- Sports super fans often shell out big money to support their favorite teams. They buy season tickets for home games, fly to away games and stock up on piles of merchandise. Sometimes, they get team tattoos. Their loyalty — and spending — knows no boundaries. A Las Vegas startup is trying to capitalize on those obsessions by putting hardcore fans even closer to the action.
- Investors returning hipster flair to old Rat Pack apartments
- Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- Some real estate investors want to bring back the style and charm of an aging Las Vegas apartment complex where members of the famed Rat Pack once lived.
- New Henderson movie theater will sell alcohol, have reclining seats
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2013
- Las Vegas Valley moviegoers will get a dash of luxury — and alcohol — next month when a new high-end movie theater opens in Henderson. The eight-screen Galaxy Green Valley Luxury+ Theatre is scheduled to open March 8 in Green Valley Town Center on East Sunset Road. The multiplex will serve wine and draft beer, and all of its seats will be reclining with powered footrests. “It's a different experience,” said Rafe Cohen, Galaxy Theatres co-owner and president.
- Guns are big business in Las Vegas — and a source for international mockery
- Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013
- Guns and ammunition are flying off the shelves in Las Vegas. The fear of heightened regulation has sent people streaming into valley gun stores for gear and training. But the rush on guns, while good for the local economy, could hurt the valley's image.
- Posh pads: The priciest Las Vegas home sales of 2012
- Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013
- The Las Vegas housing market had a strong year in 2012 with increased sales and rising prices. Here are some of the most expensive homes sold.
- Dillard's signs on for store at Shops at Summerlin
- Monday, Dec. 3, 2012
- Developers of the Shops at Summerlin have signed their second anchor store, giving another boost to the long-delayed project. Howard Hughes Corp. said Monday that Dillard’s will operate a two-level, 200,000-square-foot department store scheduled to open in fall 2014.
- Las Vegas villa rents for $40,000 a night, includes private glass elevator
- Monday, Oct. 15, 2012
- It's not cheap to live like a Las Vegas king. Suites and villas on the Strip can cost a few grand — or even a few dozen grand — a night.
- 25-store expansion planned for downtown outlet mall
- Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012
- The cab line on a recent afternoon at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets downtown snaked but moved quickly as tourists carrying bags of merchandise piled into cars. Hundreds of shoppers roamed the open-air center, shuttling from one store to the next, looking for bargains.