Erin got her first newspaper job in 2002 thanks to a campfire story about Bigfoot. In her award-winning work for weeklies, dailies and magazines throughout the region, she has crawled inside the heads of Pulitzer winners and urban vampires, played Scrabble with nudists, flown an airplane and eaten seven pickles in four minutes. She does not believe in nut grafs.
Call Erin at 702-990-2417.
Blog Post Archive
- Checking out fall TV
- Friday, Sept. 7, 2012
- Erin Ryan joins Josh to look at some of the most high-profile new shows from the upcoming fall TV season.
- From basic to bubbly, go Barefoot with wine designed for everyday pleasure
- Friday, April 6, 2012
- Wine you can drink with gusto (and mixers!). Cheers.
- A special Rebel drink on Hyde Bellagio, provided UNLV's Madness continues
- Thursday, March 15, 2012
- The NCAA Tourney goes liquid, in a tasty, Vegas-appropriate form.