Gregan first saw her name in print when she was 6 years old inside the Fresno Bee, a California daily that printed her letter to Santa. She still has the clipping. She graduated from Las Vegas High School and UNLV, where she earned a journalism degree from the Hank Greenspun College of Urban Affairs. Gregan wrote for UNLV's Rebel Yell and KNPR's Desert Companion before finding her way to the Sun in 2011.
Call Gregan at 702-948-7837.
- President Obama to visit UNLV next week, officials confirm
- Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- President Barack Obama will visit UNLV next week, according to university officials. Obama is expected to be on campus June 7 for an "official event," a White House official said Wednesday. Other details of Obama's trip have not been released.
- Designer Kathleen Bruening on Kate Upton, 'Sports Illustrated' and itsy-bitsy bikinis
- The Henderson designer get real about high-fashion models and what makes small clothing so expense
- Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Henderson's swim fashion phenom has plans for global domination.
- Late-night food specials conjure memories of old Las Vegas
- Saturday, March 17, 2012
- Late-night cravings for a juicy steak and a side of eggs over easy for about $5 isn’t easy to find … unless you’re in Las Vegas and you know where to go.
- World Pizza Games in Las Vegas definitely not a no-spin zone
- Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Concealed in a blue glow-in-the-dark jumpsuit and helmet, Patt Miller reached for a freshly flattened, lightly floured pizza dough and began tossing it wildly into the air. He hoped it wouldn’t fall to the floor. Miller, 24, was a contestant in the masters division of the Pizza Expo’s freestyle acrobatics competition Wednesday at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Juggling two pieces of pizza dough in the air at a time, Miller made an over-the-shoulder toss look effortless.
- Kate Upton's 'SI' cover bikini is straight out of Henderson
- Monday, Feb. 20, 2012
- Local designer Kathleen Bruening submitted 157 suits for the 2012 Swimsuit Issue.
- Metro officer put on paid leave after shooting at suspect
- Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011
- A Metro Police gang crimes officer is on paid administrative leave after shooting at a suspect Wednesday during a foot chase near Flamingo Road and Decatur Boulevard.
- Mario Barth's Biggest Tattoo Show on Earth to bring in 40,000 tat-fans
- Friday, Sept. 30, 2011
- Samoan, Japanese and American artists will all be tattooing inside the Mirage this weekend.
- Vegas bridezillas get screen time on Oxygen
- Monday, Sept. 19, 2011
- Brace yourself: The Vegas bachelorette party is coming to cable.