The Scintas bring a family vibe to the D, replacing the old Irish vibe of Fitzgeralds.
Featured Articles From Las Vegas Weekly
Armin van Buuren's at Marquee, Charlie Sheen's at Sapphire, Diddy's at Rehab and much, much ...
Las Vegas adds yet another club to its nightlife ranks this weekend with the grand opening of Light at Mandalay Bay. The highly anticipated collaboration between Cirque du Soleil and ...
Armin van Buuren's at Marquee, Charlie Sheen's at Sapphire, Diddy's at Rehab and much, much more.
The Tropicana supper club has streamlined its dining operations.
At Hakkasan's Vegas location, kumquat mustard duck is a must-try treat.
Bellagio's executive chef is hosting a barbecue cooking class on May 29.
It smells like snapbacks and tattoos.
From Sean and Zander on Friday to Subhumans Monday night, the festival's lineup is stacked with goodies.
From Strip-side movies to Jazz in the Park, there's plenty to do in the Valley this season.
It isn't a total failure, but it's not a winner, either.
Can you guess the series with 23 installments?
Memorial Day Weekend means four full days of partying in Las Vegas.
Die-hard Michael Jackson fans flew in from as far away as Thailand and Japan to attend Thursday night’s first preview performance of Cirque du Soleil’s new “Michael Jackson One” at ...
Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
It’s a mega-weekend that defies description, but I’ll try: Insane, out of control, over the top, outrageous, a never-ending 96-hour whirl. Only The Entertainment Capital of the World could produce ...
It’s a desert out there, but for one day, let’s make it rain read article
After nine years, the city’s water park drought ends this weekend. read article
Connect with Us
- Most Read
- 1. Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- 2. Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- 3. Events guide: Memorial Day Weekend 2013
- 4. Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- 5. Preview: Cirque du Soleil’s ‘Michael Jackson One’ opens at Mandalay Bay
- 6. Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald 'arrival' of East Fremont?
- 7. Joe Downtown: Restaurant serving 'Fresh American' coming to East Village
- 8. Photos: Jennifer Lopez and Verizon promote Viva Movil at The Venetian
- 9. Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- 10. For longtime Las Vegans, Wet 'n' Wild's relaunch feels like so much more